Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh How Time Flies...

It seems like just yesterday when I was a MOM again for the first time in over six years.

Kyle Alexander Turner was born on November 18, 2002 and now he has started Kindergarten!

Where does the time go? Somedays it feels like it is forever until the end of the day, but then when something like this happens I wonder how it went so fast. KYLE IS IN KINDERGARTEN! WOW! Now....that is a reality check!

and then we have Kent...

I just couldn't wait to have another baby after Kyle. I knew Kyle needed a playmate and best buddy since he was so far apart in age from Christian and Collin. So...with that being said....Kent was welcomed November 22, 2003. Just one year and four days apart from Kyle. (Also my Mom's 50th birthday!)

And here he is now....

Kent is not so little anymore! He has started his last year of preschool. And yes, my wish came true....

They are best buddies!

1 comment:

The Todd's said...

They are so cute together! I am not looking forward to those big steps like kindergarten. Not one bit!